Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mapping the views...

Have you ever noticed that map at the bottom right hand corner of my blog? This map "tracks" where folks check in from. This map has intrigued me, not for number counting but location.

Technology has enabled the world, to literally, be connected through words, images questions, etc...

So my question now...what's up South America? What are you looking for? Yours is the only continent that hasn't yet checked in and I wonder why? What made folks from Australia, Africa, Europe, and Asia check in and you haven't?

Ah - the questions that get stirred through community. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those maps too....I always wonder if a bunch of people in London accidentally found my blog or if I have a secret reader there!

-Melinda (a dot in Oregon)

Free Hit Counters