Sunday, September 16, 2007

Are you sitting down?!

Well, most of you have been following me on my journey to become a pastor (some from day 1, and others more recently) so I wanted to be sure to update you on the progress so far. This morning following worship, the congregation that I have been speaking with for some time voted unanimously to offer me a call to serve as their pastor and I accepted it! Woohoo! I am excited. There are still a few things that need to be worked out - start date, ordination, etc...but those will be in the relative near future. Once I learn of those, I will send out another email and its off from there. Thank you, thank you for your continued prayers and care!

Living boldly in Christ,

Kim

PS (And I forgot this on my emails) - the congregation's name is Epiphany Lutheran located in Dale City, VA.

4 comments:

Chris Duckworth said...

Congratulations! Metro DC, right? I'm interning (and eventually seeking first call) in the synod.

Well, please let us know of any ordination arrangements, and if at all possible I'll see you there!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

congratulations, prayers and blessings, Kim!

BRC said...

Kim,

Congrats! I've been following your journey as I have been starting my own. It's good that you've found a home.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Free Hit Counters