Monday, February 05, 2007

Why? Pt. 2

My previous post discussed my concern and tension re: various visible public pieces that folks I am aquainted with post online. I struggled with my own sense of responsibility with this, and after talking with two incredible women who I trust, I decided that my responsibility was to share my concern without names with someone who would be interested in knowing this and could have some positive effect on this.

After I shared my concerns I left and felt wholly free and sure that I did what I needed to do. We, as human beings, must hold each other accountable - especially when there is potential for pain, damage, and conflict. So for those that told me they were thinking about it, were disturbed by it, or were curious what I did - that's what I did.

No comments:

Free Hit Counters